What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a quick and effective method to correct and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles on the face, using Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a substance that occurs naturally in the body which we loose as we age.
Hyaluronic Acid (Dermal Fillers) not only fills the wrinkles but also gently replaces what the body has lost and are used to smooth the fine lines from nose to lips and around the chin and jaw line.
They can also be used to achieve fuller lips for a more sensual look and create a overall more youthful appearance.
Dermal filler is injected into the skin in small amounts using a very fine needle. The gel provides natural volume to smooth away the appearance of lines and wrinkles, enhance facial shape, or create fuller lips. Dermal filler products improve the elasticity and texture of skin, restoring and maintaining the skins hydrobalance.
The treatment is quick, typically taking about 15-30 minutes. Treatment with dermal fillers do not affect facial expression and the benefits can normally be seen instantly.
- Does not affect facial expression.
- Provides immediate and visible results, which can last for up to 12 months.
- Non Permanent.
- Safe and effective treatment.
- Increases and remodels the volume of the lips.
- Fills in lines and wrinkles.
- Softens facial contours.
- Suitable for all skin types and requires no pre treatment skin test.
- Non animal, naturally based, highly purified and biodegradable.
Some of the Fillers used by AcuKare:
- Juvederm® – this is a smooth gel that is used to restore volume, fill lines, wrinkles and folds, and plump up lips.
- Teosyal® – effectively alleviates the Hyaluronic Acid deficiency thanks to its high hyaluronic acid concentration.
- Radiesse® – this stimulates the body to produce new collagen and is ideal for correcting the signs of aging, or adding natural contours to the face, without the need for invasive surgery.
Please contact Karen (AcuKare) for further information and to book a free consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse who will discuss your requirements and advise accordingly.