Genuine DermaRoller Therapy with Acukare, Worcestershire
Genuine DermaRoller Therapy is a medical device that punctures the skin with tiny microscopic needles in order to stimulate an internal healing process. The procedure encourages our skin to naturally produce collagen and elastin to help create smoother, brighter, and healthier looking skin. DermaRoller can only be used by registered healthcare professionals, so you can be assured of high quality care and treatment with us at Acukare.
Benefits of Genuine DermaRoller Therapy with Acukare, Worcestershire
- Administered by Independent Nurse Prescriber Karen Wade.
- Encourages collagen reformation.
- Stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells.
- Achieves enhanced blood supply to the face.
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Assists in the regeneration of aged and sun damaged skin.
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
Book your free consultation today with our experienced Cosmetic Nurse for a tailored approach to your anti-wrinkle injection treatment.
What does Genuine DermaRoller Therapy feel like?
Some clients have described the process as quite relaxing. The sensation has been likened to a light prickling, but there should be no pain during your DermaRoller treatment.
How many treatments of Genuine DermaRoller Therapy are recommended?
We would recommend a minimum of three treatments each at six weeks apart to achieve your optimal results. For conditions like acne scarring, we would recommend up to five treatments to ensure the best results for your skin.
How long will my Genuine DermaRoller Therapy take?
The procedure takes around an hour, which includes 20-30 minutes for a topical numbing cream to take effect.
When will I see the results of my Genuine DermaRoller Therapy?
Because we are stimulating an internal healing and regeneration process within the skin, your visible signs may take up to six weeks to show.