To whom does AcuKare disclose your information?
What Information Does AcuKare Gather?
AcuKare is committed to insuring that your privacy is protected and should we request you to provide personal information it will only be used in accordance with GDPR guidance. In accordance with UK legislation, we will only request information from yourself pertinent to the treatments you seek and to facilitate ongoing communication. This information will include, but not be limited to:
- Name — Address — Date of Birth –
- Telephone Number and email address
- Medical history including any Allergies
All information will be treated with the upmost confidentiality, AcuKare is committed to safeguarding your rights and as such we will:
- Only collect information to enable safe and effective treatments to be provided
- Only use gathered information for the purpose stated
- Update our records where we are advised by yourself of changes in your details
- Ensure the rights of individuals under the UK Legislation General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 such that all queries and requests will be acted upon in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate physical and technical security is operating to protect personal data
- Ensure appropriate safeguards are in place where data is being shared with third parties
We do not release personal information to third party organisation unless:
- Required to do so by Law
- Other parties with your written consent
- We use your personal e-mail address/mobile telephone number on our online booking system and as such you will receive reminders about appointments booked and an electronic invoice is also generated
- Direct Marketing We may use gathered information from yourself to keep you advised of products and services. You will always be provided with an option to advise us that you do not wish to receive marketing material. Where your consent is required, we will ask via an opt-in box on our website. If you wish to change your preferences, please feel free to contact us via email or phone on the number below. We will then update our details and would cease using your details for Direct Marketing at the earliest opportunity, if you have any specific requests for us to do so.
Karen Wade (AcuKare) @Libby Mitchell Treatments,
3 High Street, Astwood Bank, Redditch B96 6DB